- Variety of Vine: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Grape harvest: October
- Vinifcation method: maceration/soaking/ steeping of the skins with frequent pressing and malolactic fermentation in banriques
- Maturation: 12 months in banriques of French woods from various forests
- Aging: 12 months in bottles
- Colour. intense, deep ruby
- Fragrance: shows aromas of chocolate, cunrant and blackberry. Very elegant and complex, with the predominance of small black, ripe fruit. Spicy aromas of vanilla, tobacco, Russian leather and coffee
- Flavour. full-bodied with frm, velvety tannins and a long finish. Racy and very well-structured Builds on the palate.