• Appearance: Straw yellow with greenish tones.
• Nose: Intense with roasted apple tones, citrus fruits, baking, stone fruit and some hay.
• Palate: Soft entry to tropical fruit, amplitude and a bitter point nice at the end (variety's distinctive character)
VINEYARD & WINEMAKING
• Selected vintage.
• Wine from the «El Ramblar» state.
• Soft pressing.
• 9 months in French oak barrels.
• First phase of barrel aging separately. (Different barrels).
• Second phase of joint aging (assembly).
• Limited edition.