Txakolina is the traditional wine made in the Basque region of Spain. It has a characteristic light sparkle and is a fresh, acidy young wine.
• Kind of wine: white wine
• Alcohol: 11.5%
• Appellation: Getariako Txakolina D. O.
• Varietal Content: 85% Hondarrabi Zuri, 15% Gros Manseng
• Fermentation: Stainless Steel Fermentation (15º-16ºC).
• Kind of wine: young wine.
• Certificated of Integrated Viticulture Production.
Aspect: pale gold with hints of Green. Fine bubble characteristic of Getariako Txakolina wine.
Nose: a blend of fresh Green Apple with citrus undernotes.
Palate: fresh, with well-integrated acidity.
We recommend serving this txakolina at 8ºC – 10ºC.
It goes very well with fish conserves, seafood, grilled fish and vegetables, Japanese cuisine, and salty snacks.