• Appearance: Straw yellow color with golden sparkles, clean and bright.
• Nose: Intense, fruity aroma, with hints of apricot and quince, terpene, with balsamic notes, hydrocarbons and limestone. Light touch of pastries at the end. Very complex and elegant.
• Palate: Fresh on the palate and at the same time broad, tasty, with an excellent acidity that makes us suspect its longevity, dry and refined, very balanced, with a long finish and a perfumed aftertaste. Curious mineral point at the end.
VINEYARD & WINEMAKING
• Manual harvest selected in boxes of 15kg
• Cooling in chamber at 5°C for 12h.
• Pre-fermentation maceration for 18h
• De-stemming and soft pressing.
• Fermentation at low temperature.
• 4 months of aging on fine lees in a stainless steel tank.