- Grape harvest: October
- Vinification method: Maceration of the skins with frequent pressing
- Maturation: 12 months in baniques
of French woods from various forests
- Aging: 12 months in bottles.
- Colour. dense, deep ruby
- Fragrance: immense and enveloping, with a predominating aroma of white heather and black benies ( elderbenies, red currents and bilbenies) and refined notes of toasting and spices (vanilla, cocoa and tobacco) and almonds and toasted coffee
- Flavour. solid and muscular, well-balanced and hanmonious. Presence of noble tannins: Persuasive but full of vigour. Prolonged and intriguing aftertaste.