Made from local grape VERDIL.
• Appearance: Straw yellow color with greenish tones.
• Nose: Direct in aromas, fruity and floral, reminiscent of citrus fruits such as grapefruit and lime, green apples, pear, fresh grass and aromatic plants.
• Palate: Soft entrance, with freshness because of the magnificent natural acidity, with volume because of lees, with a pleasant bitter point at the end because of the variety. Balanced and with a long finish.
VINEYARD & WINEMAKING
• Manual harvest selected in boxes of 15kg
• Cooling in chamber at 5°C for 12h.
• De-stemming and soft pressing.
• Fermentation at low temperature.
• 4 months of ageing on fine lees in a stainless steel tank.