- Variety of vine: Sangiovese
- Grape harvest: October
- Vinification method: maceration/soaking/ steeping of the skins with frequent pressing
- Maturation: 36/48 months in 25 hi bannel
- Aging: 12 months in bottles.
- Colour. intense, deep ruby
- Fragrance: elegant and complex, with the predominance of small black. ripe fruit (wild blackberry, red cunrant and black bilberries), hints of refined, spicy aromas (vanilla, liquorice, tobacco) and toasted almonds and coffee
- Flavour. full-bodied and soft and hanmonic on the palate, rich in velvet smooth sensations. Presence of noble tannins. Persuasive but full of vigour and a long palate.